Instantly Differentiate Your Practice With The Power Of Ozone Therapy
When the average consumer thinks of healing, they probably do not think of Ozone Therapy. In fact, most modern doctors don’t even understand the profound healing and longevity implications of Ozone Therapy.
That’s because before now, it was extremely difficult to find an effective way to introduce Ozone to consumers. The HOCATT™ allows Ozone products to be quickly absorbed by the skin through the action of the Carbonic Acid and Hyperthermia Therapy.
Why Is Ozone So Important?
The human body runs off oxygen. In fact, a full 90% of the energy you produce is created through aerobic metabolism. If you are not getting enough oxygen, your body cannot produce enough energy.
Unfortunately, oxygen levels are decreasing dramatically. According to Robert Berner of Yale University, the air we breathe today is as much as 1/3 less oxygen-potent as when we first walked the Earth… dipping as little as 12% oxygen (compared to 30% – 35%) in major cities.
Quite simply, the body cannot heal, or function, properly without adequate oxygen. This is why professional athletes use hyperbaric chambers to speed healing times up to 3-4x faster after receiving an injury.
The HOCATT™ allows you to bring that same healing ability to your own patients, helping to introduce a variety of unique health benefits.
A Few Of The Benefits Your Patients Will Receive
Introducing fresh ozone into your patient’s blood begins a chain reaction of healing events that are noticeable immediately. This healing continues to compound, offering greater benefits with continued use. Some of these benefits include…
- Inactivates Viruses, Bacteria, Yeast, Fungi, Parasites and Protozoa
- Stimulates Immune System, Speeds Healing
- Cleans Arteries and Veins, Improving Circulation
- Oxidizes Toxins, Facilitating their Excretion
- Normalizes hormone and Enzyme Production
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Pain, Calm nerves
- Improves Brain function and Memory
- Scavenges Free Radicals
Here’s How Ozone Delivers These Benefits…
When a cell becomes stressed by physical or chemical shock or by viral, bacterial or fungal attack, its energy levels are reduced by the outflow of electrons and it becomes electropositive. Ozone possesses the third atom of oxygen which is electrophilic. In other words, ozone has a free radical electrical charge in the third atom of oxygen which seeks to balance itself electrically with other material with a corresponding unbalanced charge. Diseased cells, viruses, harmful bacteria and other pathogens carry such a charge and so attract ozone and its by-products.
When ozone is introduced into the blood, it reacts with these oxidizable substrates killing viruses, bacteria and fungi. Ozone disrupts the integrity of bacterial cell envelope through oxidation of the phospholipids and lipoproteins. It also damages viral capsid and upsets reproductive cycle by disrupting virus-to-cell contact with peroxidation.
In addition, the metabolic waste products of these organisms are oxidized and an oxygen rich environment is provided which healthy cells can thrive. Normal healthy cells can not react with ozone or its by-products as they possess a balanced electrical charge and strong enzyme system. Ozone targets only diseased cells and pathogens.
“Deeper” Benefits Which Come With Prolonged Use Of Ozone Therapy
Your patients will love the immediate effects they notice using the HOCATT™ and experiencing Ozone Therapy for the first time. However we’ve discovered that with prolonged use, patients can experience more dramatic results. These include…
Enhancement of Circulation
Ozone reduces clumping of red cells and restores its flexibility and oxygen carrying ability. The arterial oxygen partial pressure increases and viscosity decreases leading to better tissue oxygenation. In addition, ozone oxidizes plaques in arteries allowing removal of the breakdown products.
Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
Ozone increases red blood cell glycolysis rate leading to stimulation of 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG) and accordingly increased amounts of oxygen released to tissues. In addition ozone activates Krebs cycle by enhancing oxidative carboxylation of pyruvate leading to stimulation of production of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP) and accordingly more energy on the cellular level.
Stimulation of the production of the enzymes which act as a free radical scavengers and cell wall protectors:
Glutathione Peroxidase, Catalase, and Superoxide Dismutase. Medical ozone is a free radical scavenger.
Dissolution of malignant tumors
Ozone inhibits tumor metabolism, oxidizes the outer lipid layer of malignant cells and destroys them through cell lysis. Also ozone increases the ability of phagocytes to kill tumor cells (by stimulation of conversion of arginine to citrulline, nitrite and nitrate by phagocytes)
Activation of the immune system
Ozone stimulates the production of interferon 4-9 times the normal level. It also stimulates the production of interleukins mainly Interleukin-2. In addition ozone stimulates the production of Tumor necrosis factor (TNF).
Other Conditions And Diseases Treated by Ozone
As ozone works on the cellular level, it can be used in many conditions and in different specialties. The conditions that can be treated by ozone can be divided under the following groups:
- Some viral diseases e.g. Hepatitis, AIDS and Herpes Zoster.
- Some degenerative diseases and Disturbances of the immune system e.g. Rheumatic diseases and rheumatoid disorders.
- Some bacterial diseases e.g. infected wounds, diabetic foot, infected burns, and chronic sinusitis.
- Some vascular diseases e.g. atherosclerosis, Burger`s disease, Raynaud`s disease and peripheral vascular insufficiency.
- Some allergic conditions e.g. bronchial asthma and eczema.
- Malignancy in combination with chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy
- Obesity and hyper-chlesterolaemia.
- It is highly efficient in managing exhaustion, nervous tension and pain in general.
It should be known that Ozone is an Adjuvant Therapy and does not take the place of classic medicine. When combined with classic medicine to treat more severe or immediate problems, it can produce outstanding results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ozone is a complex subject. Entire lives have been spent dedicated to understanding how it works, how it can benefit our health and how to properly integrate it with our bodies.
Below are a few questions we are frequently asked to better understand Ozone Therapy.
Question: Are There Any Side Effects?
Answer: There are no known side effects of using Ozone Therapy.
Question: Are There Any Contraindications?
Answer: Ozone should never be used in Thyrotoxicosis and Fafism. It should also never be given via inhalation or direct intravenous root.
Question: How Can You Apply Ozone?
There are several ways to obtain the benefits of ozone, including…
- Injection: autohaemotherapy: By withdrawal of 100-150 ml of blood, adding a calculated amount and concentration of ozone in oxygen to the blood, then re-infusing the blood.
- Direct injection into a muscle, joint or direct into a tumor.
- Insufflation: in the ear, vagina, rectum, and urethra
- Ingestion: ozonated water
- Transdermal: bagging, body suit, ozonated olive oil, cupping with a funnel.
- Steam Sauna
We believe the most practical, affordable way to do this is through something like the HOCATT’s steam sauna, which opens up the transdermal layers of the skin allowing for easy penetration and absorption of Ozone products.
Question: Are There Other Uses For Ozone?
Answer: Yes, there are several non-medical uses for Ozone. These include…
- Water purification: kills bacteria and viruses much more potent than chlorine and with no side effects.
- Disinfection of air and removal of odor.
- Disinfection in the field of plants, vegetables, poultry.
- Disinfecting swimming pools.
Question: Where Is Ozone Approved For Use?
Answer: After 144 years of usage it is used and/ or approved in more than 50 25 countries including Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Honduras, Britain, Egypt, Oman, Sudan, Lebanon, UAE and more than 25 U.S. states.
Question: Exactly What Is “Ozone”?
Answer: Ozone is oxygen with 3 atoms (O3). It is created by the action of ultraviolet rays on atmospheric oxygen 20 to 30 kilometers from earth’s surface to form the ozone layer. It is also generated by the action of the high voltage of thunder (lightning) on atmospheric oxygen near earth. This explains the fresh air that we smell following rain. In addition, ozone is generated by the action of sea waves on oxygen at the sea-shore with the characteristic smell.
Question: Is Ozone A New Therapy?
Answer: Surprisingly, no. Ozone has been around for hundreds of years. The problem has been finding ways to make it an easy, affordable healing remedy to provide for mass consumers. Here is a brief history of the Ozone:
- The German scientist C. Lender published an article in 1870 under the title “Ozone purifies the blood”.
- The first water treatment plant with ozone was in Holland in 1893. Now there are more than 3200 water treatment plants with ozone in the world. During the First World War (1914-1918) ozone was used to treat wounds, stops the spread of foot gangrene It was found that infected wounds washed with rain water (containing ozone) heal faster than wounds washed with river water.
- The German scientist Dr.Otto Warburg was awarded the Noble Prize in Medicine in 1931 and in 1944 for his theory in damaged cell respiration and the importance of ozone as a preventive and treatment measure
- In 1972 the International Ozone Association was established.
- In 1983 first International Medical Ozone Association conference was held in Washington.