Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you are likely to have a lot of questions about the HOCATT™, the modalities it provides and how it could potentially impact your clients and business.
The list of below is a series of questions we often receive. Simply click on the question and the answer will open up below.
A client will sit back comfortably on the adjustable seat, and the chamber doors are closed to cover their body while their head remains outside of the chamber. A neck cape ensures comfort and the retention of steam chamber contents. A nasal cannula (or a special oxygen jet) that is placed around the neck provides pure humidified oxygen to the nose to ensure enhanced oxygen saturation in the blood.
At the beginning of the session the steam and far infrared rays (FIR) heat up the body with the intention to raise the core body temperature to rapidly induce an artificial fever. CO₂ is also infused at a very specific flow rate at this stage to convert into carbonic acid as it reacts with the steam, which is the most highly reactive state of water at a bonding angle of 109 degrees. Full spectrum color light rays also fill the chamber and are absorbed by the skin as they reflect from the steam and the ultra-reflective chamber walls. Special Frequency Specific Microcurrents (FSM) may be selected to stimulate the muscles, nervous system and cells through foot electrode pads and/or hand held electrodes while undergoing all of the above modalities simultaneously or in sequence.
Heat dilates the pores and carbonic acid further potentiates that effect. Carbonic acid and steam irrigate the skin and enter into the pores, blood stream and lymph system. Carbonic acid sedates the central nervous system to relieve tension and stress in spine and muscles as well as dilate the blood vessels to increase blood circulation through the entire body by up to 25%. Carbonic acid is one of very view compounds that naturally and without any side effects increases the uptake and delivery of oxygen at cellular level (Bohr Effect). Simultaneously, the FIR stimulates the spine from inside the backrest wall of the chamber. The FIR also concentrates on the foot soles to enhance blood circulation from the feet upwards. The FSM has pre-programmed Rife frequencies to stimulate different reactions in the body, from blood circulation, passive muscle exercise to blocking pain signals in the nervous system.
At a predetermined stage, the carbonic acid cycle stops automatically and the ozone cycle starts. During this stage the ozone reacts with the highly reactive H₂O to form sterilizing H₂O₂ on the surface of the skin. H₂O₂ and other ozone products are partially absorbed through the dilated pores and enters into the blood stream and lymph system. The absorption of H₂O₂ in the HOCATT™ is potentiated by up to double with the carbonic acid pre-cycle compared to normal ozone saunas.
At the end of the session, the entire volume of ozone and oxygen-steam mixture are extracted into the activated carbon charcoal destructor in order to prevent release into the room when the doors open. The HOCATT™ is the only ozone sauna system in the industry to provide dual destructors. While ozone destruction is already an enforced standard in Europe, Signature Health believes its dual destructor model should become an industry standard worldwide.
Your clients have just experienced the HOCATT™, the only machine that can deliver multiple proven modalities in a single session. They have just spent 25-30 minutes relaxing in the warmth of the HOCATT™ and gained the advantages of all the applied modalities with no further action on their part! They’ll love you for helping make wellness, so simple and so fast.
How do I market the HOCATT™?
We have found that your clients will take care of much of that for you. Everywhere the HOCATT™ is placed, the clients have been so excited about their results they are eager to share and do so with other clients as well as all their friends and family. Signature Health will offer low-cost incentives and referral letters to help keep that going and reward your clients for their loyalty and generosity in recommending your services to their acquaintances.
Signature Health is proud to offer a strong marketing package to HOCATT™ Healthcare and Wellness Professionals. A client web-site was specifically designed for you to send your clients to educate them about benefits of HOCATT™ sessions and then sends them back to you to confirm their appointment. It also includes necessary information for sending email blasts about the HOCATT™ to inform your patients about the new services available. There is an entire marketing package that includes training and forms to aid you and/or your staff through the processes of building your business with the HOCATT™.
We offer the following with your HOCATT™ purchase:
- An effective marketing plan for you to build your practice/business,
- Tools in print and electronically such as brochures, flyers, marketing forms, scripts and referral letters,
- Minimally priced incentive items (promo pacs) to increase your referral business,
- Stand-up banners for your offices can be purchased separately.
HOCATT™ is also covered by excellent guarantees and warranties that do not rely on your shipping parts back before being shipped replacement parts.
Return on Investment
Signature Health views your investment in the HOCATT™ as our own and strives to provide the perfect tools to assure your success.
What do I get ?
Dimensions and Specifications
- 140cm L x 130 cm H x 67cm W
- Weight 110kg
- Watt 3kw
- Volts 110v/220v
- Oxygen concentrator 25 inches H, 15 W, 12 D
- External ozone destructor fan 28cm L x 28 W x 85cm H
The HOCATT™ Plus Professional* includes the following:
1) 1 x Luxury ABS Smith Chamber
2) 1 x FULL COLOR Touch Screen intelligent controller (the only such controller in the industry!)
3) 1 x No1 Ozone Generator for cabin Ozonization
4) 1 x No2 Ozone Generator for Simultaneous Auxiliary Ozone applications
5) 1 x CO2 Administration Device + Electric CO2 Regulator for a CO2 Cylinder
6) 1 x Essential Oils (Aromatherapy) Steam JET Compartment
7) 1 x Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) Machine
8) 2 x Full spectrum LED Photon Lights
9) 5 x Complementary neck capes
10) 3 x Carbon Far Infrared Ray pads
11) 1 x Professional 1 MHz Ultrasonic Liposuction device
12) 1 x Adjustable seat
13) 1 x Adjustable foot rest
14) 3 x Breast cupping sets (S/M/L)
15) 1 x Bag of Vaginal disposable catheters (50 pieces)
16) 1 x 5L/min Oxygen concentrator
17) 1 x Water resistant Heart rate monitor
18) 1 x Oxygen humidifier container for EWOT simulation
19) 1 x Reusable Neck Oxygen Cannula for Pure Oxygen Breathing
20) 1 x Water level gauge
21) 4 x Medical Flow Meters
22) 1 x HOCATT™ Silicone Tube Set
23) 3 x Glass Funnels for Cupping
24) 1 x Ozone built-in destructor for during session ozone destruction
25) 1 x High Volume Ozone Destructor for complete cabin Ozone destruction at end of session
27) Marketing Materials
*Please contact your local distributor/agent for more options regarding models and packages.
A CO2 cylinder is required and can be rented for a small fee and rarely requires refills; it is quite economical. Other items are those that are incurred in the normal course of treatments such as individual use items such as disposable catheters for vaginal insufflations, distilled water, essential oils, and costs for laundering if you supply towels (or disposable gowns). There are not a lot of additional or hidden costs. The oxygen concentrator is a big plus so you do not have the expense inconvenience or safety issues of using tanks.
Didn’t Find what your looking for? Just ask and we will be happy to help.