Website Terms & Conditions
Signature Health Legal Agreements
To help Signature Health maintain dialogue that is relevant and respectful of the rights of others, you understand that when you submit comments, posts or images on this website, you will not:
- Spread false and/or defamatory information.
- Include content that is discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or right to publicity, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Infringe on copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets.
- Post content that includes private and/or personal information, such as home phone numbers and email addresses.
- Seek medical advice (consult your personal physician) or disclose personal health information.
- Promote commercial services and products, or causes.
- Post in manner that would constitute spamming (e.g., posting with such frequency or repetitiveness that others may be discouraged from posting, posts that are irrelevant to the topic and/or the Signature Health’s mission, and “follow me” posts) or trolling (defined as comments that appear intended to send the discussion in a fruitless direction).
Content that is posted in violation of this policy may be blocked, removed, or otherwise altered. Repeat violations of this Code of Conduct may cause the author to be blocked or prevented from posting content. By submitting content on this website, you grant to the Signature Health a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, download, duplicate, display, distribute, modify and create derivative works of that content without your further approval or permission and without compensation by the Signature Health.
As a courtesy, please do not send commercial messages directly to participants on this social media platform unless specifically invited to do so by such individual. Complaints about unsolicited commercial messages are taken very seriously.
The Signature Health is not responsible for the opinions or claims of other users posted to this website and we do not typically confirm the accuracy of postings. User-generated content, such as comments or posts, represent the views of those providing the content, and do not necessarily represent the views or policy of the Signature Health. References or links (provided by the Signature Health or by a user) to products or services do not constitute endorsements by the Signature Health.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (c), if you believe in good faith that a copyrighted work has been reproduced on this website without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send a notice to: American Medical Association, 330 N. Wabash Avenue, Suite 39300, Chicago, Illinois 60611-5885; Attention, Office of General Counsel. Your notice must contain, at a minimum, (a) a statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, (b) the identification and location of the material claimed to be infringing, (c) reasonably sufficient information for Signature Health to identify and contact the infringer, (d) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, (e) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, (f) your contact information, and (g) your physical or electronic signature. See 17 U.S.C. § 512 (c) for further information.
This Code of Conduct may be amended or modified at any time.
THE HOCATT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. IT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED OR APPROVED BY THE FDA OR NDF, AND WE DO NOT CLAIM ITS INTENDED USE TO TREAT, CURE, PREVENT OR DIAGNOSE ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION.
The information provided in this website is for educational purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Only a medical doctor may “treat” illness and disease with a medical origin.
No health claims for the use of Ozone or CO2 have been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the Competition Bureau of Canada, nor have either approved these products to diagnose, cure, or prevent disease.
Ozone has been approved and utilized for many years in many countries including Germany, Italy, Russia, Cuba, Spain, Turkey, Brazil, Croatia, Canada, South Africa, Dubai, Kuwait, Egypt, most European and South American countries, and 14 States in the USA. The physiological effects and efficacy Transdermal Ozone and Oxygen, Hyperthermia, Far Infrared, CO2 / Carbonic Acid, Frequency Specific Microcurrents, Essential Oils, and Color Photon Lights have been documented widely and is publicly available in literature. These systems are only ever intended to be “in addition” to any medical treatment you need or are receiving.
The manufacturer or any marketing agent cannot accept liability for any injury or fatality in relation to the use of this equipment. The user agrees to use the product at his/her own risk. It is the user’s responsibility to acquaint him/herself with any risks associated with their physical or medical condition, as well as any side effects or risks associated with the medications they are taking, and to consult a medical practitioner if in doubt. Furthermore, it is important to note that we cannot be held responsible for any health issues you may have, and we cannot be held responsible for deterioration in any ailments you have.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SIGNATURE HEALTH WEBSITES
6. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the Signature Health websites are available only with registration, login and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. The Signature Health is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact Signature Health immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
8. User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Signature Health websites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Signature Health websites by other users or with the Signature Health’s operation and management of the Signature Health websites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Signature Health websites, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an Signature Health registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, the Signature Health reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Signature Health websites. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Signature Health websites, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including the Signature Health, through your use of the Signature Health websites.
10. Proprietary Rights. The content of the Signature Health websites includes, without limitation, (i) the Signature Health’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “Signature Health Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the Signature Health websites (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “Signature Health Content”). Signature Health Content is the property of the Signature Health, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any Signature Health Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the Signature Health or the owner of such content if the Signature Health is not the owner. Any use of the Signature Health Marks without the Signature Health’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the Signature Health Content, including any such notices appearing on any Signature Health Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the Signature Health websites.
11. Responsibility for Use of the Internet and the Signature Health websites. Use of the Internet and the Signature Health websites is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. The Signature Health does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the Signature Health websites over the Internet or other communication network. The Signature Health shall not be obligated to correct or update the Signature Health websites, the Signature Health Content or the User-Generated Content and the Signature Health shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the Signature Health websites.
12. Medical Disclaimer. The Signature Health Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician.
13. Patient Information. The Signature Health websites, including any public forums which you may access via the Signature Health websites, may contain confidential patient information (“Patient Information”). State and federal laws, as well as ethical and licensure requirements, may impose obligations with respect to patient confidentiality that may limit your ability to receive, disclose, or make use of Patient Information, including transmitting Patient Information to others. You warrant that you will comply with all laws that may directly or indirectly govern your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure, or storage of Patient Information. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any patient consents, if applicable, and all other consents or permissions required by law or advisable with respect to your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information. You shall be solely responsible for your retrieval, use or misuse, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information.
14. Third Party Information. The Signature Health websites may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, User-Generated Content or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the Signature Health websites are those of the respective third party and not of the Signature Health or its affiliates. The Signature Health makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
15. Advertisers. The Signature Health websites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the Signature Health websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by the Signature Health. The Signature Health shall not be responsible for any loss or dSignature Healthge of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the Signature Health websites. Further, the Signature Health shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the Signature Health websites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
16. Links to Third Party websites. The Signature Health websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which the Signature Health exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by the Signature Health or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Signature Health websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
17. Links to Signature Health websites and Signature Health Content. Links posted by third parties to the Signature Health websites and/or Signature Health Content may not use the Signature Health trademark or logo and shall not suggest that the Signature Health promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the Signature Health websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. The Signature Health reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates the Signature Health’s rights or causes interruption or deterioration of Signature Health Content.
18. Warranties Disclaimed. THE Signature Health WEBSITES AND Signature Health CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER THE Signature Health, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “Signature Health PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THE Signature Health WEBSITES OR Signature Health CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO THE Signature Health WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE Signature Health WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) Signature Health CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE Signature Health WEBSITES. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
19. Limitation of Liability. THE Signature Health PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (i) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE Signature Health WEBSITES AND/OR ANY Signature Health CONTENT; (ii) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE Signature Health WEBSITES AND/OR Signature Health CONTENT; (iii) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (iv) OUT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GOODS, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE Signature Health WEBSITES, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE Signature Health WEBSITES; (v) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (vi) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE Signature Health WEBSITES; (vii) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE Signature Health WEBSITES ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND THE Signature Health’S CONTROL; (viii) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, THE Signature Health CONTENT; (ix) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE Signature Health WEBSITES (x) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; OR (xi) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE Signature Health WEBSITES OR Signature Health CONTENT.
20. Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 18 AND 19 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND Signature Health’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Neither party consents or agrees to any arbitration on a class or representative basis, and the arbitrator shall have no authority to proceed with an arbitration on a class or representative basis. No arbitration will be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding without the consent of all parties. Any claim or controversy as to the enforceability of this arbitration provision’s restriction on your right to participate in or pursue a class action or classwide arbitration shall be brought only in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois or any State of Illinois court located in Cook County, Illinois.
28. Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Signature Health websites must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM SIGNATURE HEALTH LIMITED
When purchasing any Signature Health Limited product, you agree to comply with all Signature Health Limited's purchasing terms and conditions, as updated from time to time.
You may print or save a copy of these Terms of Purchase for your records.
The Signature Limited and the Signature Health Group (“the Company”) Brand Guidelines and Advertising Codes are updated from time to time. Please ensure that you regularly visit https://hocatt.com or https://hugopemf.com for the latest Brand Guidelines, Advertising Codes and Terms and Conditions.
ADVERTISING & PROMOTIONAL GUIDELINES
1. TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, COPYRIGHT MATERIALS AND ADVERTISING
a. The names “Signature Health”, “Hugo”, “Hugo High Intensity PEMF”, “Hocatt”, “Hocatt Plus”, "Hocatt Platinum”, “NFL Hocatt”, “Home Hocatt” and “Horse Hocatt”, any derivatives thereof and any symbols associated therewith are proprietary trade names and/or trademarks (the “Marks”) of the Company.
2. LIMITED LICENSE TO USE COMPANY MARKS
a. Each Distributor / Consultant / Customer is hereby licensed by the Company to utilise the Marks for purposes directly associated with the fulfilment of their duties and obligations or the provision of services as more fully set out in the relevant agreement concluded with the Company in relation to the sale, distribution or use of the products.
b. All Marks are and shall remain the exclusive property of the Company.
c. The license granted herein shall be effective only as long as the Distributor / Consultant / Customer is in good standing and in full compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
d. Notwithstanding the license granted, it is prohibited for a Distributor / Consultant / Customer to claim any ownership of the Marks in any way, shape or form unless it has been approved in writing by the Company.
e. These Marks are of great value to the Company and are supplied to each Distributor / Consultant / Customer for each Distributor / Consultant / Customer use in an expressly authorized manner only.
f. Distributor / Consultant / Customer are not to advertise and Company products in any way other than through the advertising or promotional materials made available to Distributor / Consultant / Customer by the Company and materials preapproved by an authorized officer of the Company.
g. Distributor / Consultant / Customer agree not to use any written, printed, recorded or any other material in advertising, promoting or describing the product which is not provided to the Distributor / Consultant / Customer by the Company or which has not been approved in writing by the Company prior to any use thereof. Should the Company approve the use of such material, the Distributor / Consultant / Customer shall make such material available to the Company for its own use.
h. Distributor / Consultant / Customer hereby agree to make no disparaging representations about the Company, the products, the Company compensation plan or income potentials.
3. PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
a. A Distributor / Consultant / Customer may develop his or her own marketing techniques, so long as they are not in violation of any Company, legislative or regulatory regulations, codes and / or policies.
b. Unless the Company's prior written approval is received, the use, production or sale of any sales aid or materials, other than those specifically provided by or approved in writing by the Company for use in promoting Company products, is prohibited.
4. BRAND GUIDELINES FOR WEBSITES
a. Independent Distributor / Consultant / Customer websites marketing and promoting Company products or the Company’s business opportunity, without online sales, will be permitted so long as they comply with or are modified to comply with the Company Policies.
b. Distributor / Consultant / Customer may not use the name “Signature Health”, “Signature Wellness” or any of its trademarks, trade names, product names, domain name (URL) or copy or use any Company materials from any source that may result in misleading or confusing the user into thinking the Distributor / Consultant / Customer website is that of the Company.
c. Distributor / Consultant / Customer must link their websites to the relevant product website should they make reference to that specific product on their website.
d. Distributor / Consultant / Customer websites must reflect the core values of the Company and be of good moral content.
e. Distributor / Consultant / Customer websites must contain a disclaimer that is complaint with the guidelines as set out by the FDA should your website promote and / or sell any product to be consumed or utilised by humans.
5. RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES ON THE USE OF THE MARKS
i. Always write HOCATT™ and HUGO™, or any other registered trademark belonging to the Company, with the trademark (™) symbol;
ii. HOCATT™ and HUGO™ products must be referred to as "technology", not a therapy;
b. RESTRICTIONS on the use of words / phrases:
i. The following words / phrases may not be utilised when referring to the HOCATT™ and HUGO™:
1. "therapy", i.e. do not refer to the HOCATT™ or HUGO™ as a therapy;
2. "treating", "curing", "healing", "preventing", "diagnosing" any disease or medical condition.
One (1) year warranty from the manufacturer for the customer.
1. No other guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, shall be applicable unless contained herein or reduced to writing by manufacturer.
2. This warranty shall be valid for a period of one (1) year as from the date of delivery to the customer.
3. Any remedies afforded to the customer in terms hereof shall be limited to the original purchaser only and shall not be transferable.
4. The manufacturer warrants to the customer, in accordance with the following provisions, that its products, purchased by the customer directly from the manufacturer or from an authorised distributor, are free from defects in materials, workmanship and design affecting normal use for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery.
5. This warranty only covers the PARTS as specified below.
6. Products falling within the ambit of this warranty and for which a proper claim is made shall, at the manufacturer’s sole discretion, be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s expense but shall exclude any costs associated with shipping and / or labour which shall be for the customer’s account.
7. All the parts removed from the repaired items shall become the property of the manufacturer.
PARTS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The manufacturer’s one (1) year warranty shall cover the following parts:
- Ozone generators;
- HOCATT circuit boards;
- Photon lights;
- Far infrared transformers;
- Steam generators;
- The FSM handles (not the connecting wires);
- The Heart Rate Monitor's circuit board (not the cable or sensor);
- The oxygen concentrator; and
- Both high and low flow destructor motors (not the carbon filters).
2. The Shell (cabinet / chamber / body):
The one (1) year warranty shall only provide the cover as set out herein if the device is utilised in accordance with directions / instructions as contained in the devices accompanying manual (“user manual”).
- The one (1) year warranty shall cover the shell to be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and service conditions.
- This warranty shall cover the chamber shell ONLY.
- The seat, foot rest and perimeter seals are NOT covered under this warranty.
- Any hair-line surface cracks that do not hinder the use of the device are NOT covered under this warranty.
NOTE: Putting pressure on the doors in any way (i.e. using the doors for support to get in/out of the chamber, hanging items on the doors, etc.) will nullify this warranty on the shell. Putting pressure on the doors can cause the door hinges to bend. If this happens then the doors will no longer align properly as the doors are hand-crafted and custom-fitted to each HOCATT shell. Accordingly, replacement doors cannot be provided.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The instructions as contained in the user manuals specifically relating to the maintenance, cleaning and use of the equipment require strict adherence. Noncompliance or deviation from the instructions will automatically nullify the warranty as herein contained.
2. Any damage occurring as a result of an accident, abuse / misuse, negligence and / or any alteration to the internal or external structure of the device shall immediately nullify the application of this warranty.
3. All faults must immediately be reported to the manufacturer or the authorised distributor.
4. The customer shall immediately upon identification of the defect, notify the manufacturer or the authorised distributor of the defect, details thereof and provide any additional documentation and / or photographic proof as the manufacturer may require. See "Reporting Warranty Requests”.
5. Any work conducted by an unqualified party shall affect the validity of the warranty unless such concession is approved in writing by the manufacturer.
6. Once the terms and conditions as set out herein have been fulfilled, and the manufacturer has confirmed the customer’s claim, the requisite part shall be dispatched to the customer / authorised distributer.
7. All shipping and labour costs associated with any repair and / or replacement, whether or not such claim and / or replacements falls within the ambit of this warranty, shall be for the account of the customer.
Reporting Warranty Requests
In the event that damage or a fault to any Part covered by this warranty is experienced within the warranty period, the following procedure is to be followed:
1. Contact the manufacturer or the nearest authorised distributer. Provide your name and unit serial number.
2. Submit a clear explanation with supporting documentation such as photos and / or videos of the problem experienced.
3. A technical advisor will evaluate the problem, and may deem it necessary to contact the customer for further clarification.
4. The technical advisor will then submit a resolution plan which may include:
b. Local repairs by nominated repair agent, or
c. Shipment of replacement components.
DAMAGES DURING SHIPPING:
It does not happen often, but shipping damages do occur.
In order to claim a replacement / repair of a device damaged during shipping the following procedure are to be followed:
1. Immediately upon delivery inspect for damages;
2. Should there be any visible signs of damage, do not sign any waybill or delivery sheet and insist that the driver conduct an immediate inspection;
3. Notify the carrier (UPS, Fedex, Trucking Company, etc.) immediately and request them to inspect without delay;
4. Report any damage and / or fault to the manufacturer or the nearest authorised distributor within 24 (twenty four) hours of delivery;
5. VERY IMPORTANT: Please do not discard any shipping cartons or packaging material, as they are required for the submission of a valid claim.
6. No credit will be given on returned goods in the event that the customer has not complied with the instructions as set out herein.
MANUFACTURER QUALITY GUARANTEE
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Should the customer not be satisfied with the purchase, the manufacturer will, in accordance with the terms and conditions here below, offer a money back guarantee.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The 30 day money back guarantee is not applicable to lease arrangements.
2. The customer must notify the manufacturer or the authorised distributer of the desire to return the unit within 30-days of receipt and obtain an authorization and shipping number prior to the return shipment.
3. The goods will not be accepted for return without the prior written consent of the manufacturer or authorised distributer first being obtained, and should such consent be given the goods must be returned to the manufacturer or authorised distributer undamaged and in the original factory supplied packaging.
4. The original shipping crate and materials must be retained for return shipment.
5. All delivery charges and insurance occasioned by a return shall be for the account of the customer unless such charges are waived, in writing by the manufacturer or authorised distributer.
6. Provided that inspection by the manufacturer or authorised distributer reveals that the goods are in a saleable condition, which decisions shall solely be at the discretion of the manufacturer or authorised distributer, credit will be passed to the customer less 20% (twenty percent) of the original invoice price to cover the cost of examination, handling and repacking.
7. The unit must be returned in its original condition not having suffered damages due to misuse, accidents, negligence or abuse and/or alteration or incorrect usage and / or cleaning.
8. The manufacture or the authorised distributer will issue payment upon receipt of the return and verification that these terms and conditions have complied with.